Org Management & Personnel Administration
- Organizational Structure (Simple Maintenance, org stuffing & Expert Mode)
- Create Plan Objects, Additional Object Types
- Task Description/Department/Staff Maintain
- Org Management Info types
- Account assignment features, Structure Maintenance
- Configure Positions, Jobs, Cost Center Assignment, Reporting Relationships
- Organizational Structure Report
- Personnel Action , Hiring , Employee Master Data
- PA Info types Maintenance, Actions, customizing action
- Basic pay roll area date create
Enterprise Structure & Personnel Structure
- Personnel Area, Personnel Sub Area, Employee Group, Employee Sub Group
- Assignment of ES & PS and all configurations in personnel management.
Recruitment (Basic ESS&MSS CONCEPTS)
- Recruitment Medium & Instruments, Applicant Master Data
- Applicant Actions, Applicant Activity
- Letter Generation & SAP Phone Integration
- Transfer Applicant Data to Employee Master Data
- Report Generation, Recruitment Info type Maintenance.
- Basic recruitment process in ESS&MSS portal
Time Management (ESS&MSS PORTAL CONCEPTS)
- Recording & Evaluating Time Data(Positive and Negative)
- Shift Planning , Holiday Calendars , Break Schedules
- Work Schedule Rule, Deduction Rule, Counting Rule
- Time Managers Work Place
- Time Info types Maintenance, Absence & Attendance Quotas
- Time evaluation, pay roll transfer data.
Payroll & Benefits (INDIA and USA with international payroll)
- Payroll Period , Payroll Area , Control Record
- Retroactive Accounting, Wage Types
- Garnishments, Deductions
- Pay scale Group / Area / Level
- Generation of Remuneration Statement
- Benefit Plans Health Plans, Insurance Plan, Savings Plan
- Benefit Areas , Age Groups AND Dependant.
Business Case Study Project Based Exercise
- End to End Implementation with project base life cycle, SAP HR Case Study
- Project Scope – Live Scenario Environment Documentation
- Documentation of Project based Guidelines.
- Deliverables in a project
- Blueprint Phase Documentation
- Transport Requests
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Interview Guidelines
- Basic ESS & Mss concepts and function.